As part of the initiatives of social retribution and good corporate practices, the company has a Corporate Social Responsibility Program SUPPORT APOYARSE, a program whose philosophy is to support an organizational culture based on principles and values, such as:
- Integrity and
The company is committed to the protection of resources and the environment, which is why it has developed projects that have contributed to the reduction of the carbon footprint and to the reuse of resources, such as:
- Solar panels for energy self-generation.
- Installation of LED lamps in all areas of the company to reduce electricity consumption
- Installation of more energy efficient equipment (air conditioners)
- Water recycling machines in all plants (ECO-RINSE)
- High pressure washers in the plant for the lowest water consumption
- Rainwater collection tank to be used in the bath area
- Dry urinals on all floors
- Ecological toilets (Duals)
- Recycling of materials (paper, plastic, cardboard, metals)
- Proper disposal of special waste. Proper treatment for non-reusable and contaminated products
- Realization Conducting of recycling campaigns and awareness of the importance of saving water and electricity
If your Mac is running slow, there are several things that you can do to correct the issue. In the beginning, launch the Activity Monitor to look whether there are any issues with memory use. Select Quit and then select the issue you’re experiencing. It is possible to stop the process if it takes over a lot of memory. You can make use of the System Memory tab to check if there are any other slow processes running on your Mac.
There’s another cause of slow performance for your Mac. You should close any program using too much CPU. In the Activity Monitor, click on the “X” button that is located under the icons. You can use Google to find apps that are consuming the most CPU power but you aren’t sure what apps are. You’ll be able to see which apps can slow down your computer’s performance.
Your Mac could also be slowing down if it has too numerous applications. A lot of applications use the entire memory of your computer, which makes your system’s performance slow. Make sure to delete any files aren’t being used, or simply move the files to a different location. If you’re not certain what’s causing the problem Try opening your Activity Monitor and looking at the complete list of processes that are running on your Mac. There should be a couple of mistakes – this could be an indicator that you’re using more than one application simultaneously.